2013 sees CTEMF proudly welcoming its first International guest, non other than Richie
Hawtin. As one of the initial role players in the global Techno movement in early 90’s, he
has continued to be a driving force both on and off stage, positioning him currently as
number 2 Artist in Resident Advisor’s 2012 DJ poll.
Locally, CTEMF will once again present a selection of the absolute cream of the crop of
our Electronic Music Scene. From scene originators and business leaders to the up &
coming mavericks and industry revolutionaries.
There is no other festival like it in South Africa. It’s an ongoing, comprehensive collection
and celebration of the ever-growing electronic music scene both locally and abroad. The
CTEMF continues to strive for an inclusive view of the scene around it – Past, Present &
Once again you are invited to rearrange your sonic geography.
Be A Part.
Full CTEMF program 12 – 17 February 2013
CTEMF 15 – 17 February 2013 – (V&A Waterfront)
Open End Workshops 12 – 14 February 2013- (Venue to be announced)
Friday Ticket – R150
Saturday Ticket – R150
Sunday Ticket – R150
Full Weekend (Limited Availability) – R350
All tickets available on webtickets
The boring stuff: Terms and conditions:
1)The judges’ decision is final.
2) The competition is not open to employees of Live Magazine, LivityAfrica ; their employees, friends and associates.
3) The organisers have the right to cancel the competition or part of it thereof if deemed necessary.
4)By entering the competition the winner of the prize consents that he/she will endorse, promote and/or advertise the products and the magazine, which would include photographs for promotional purposes related to the competition and the relevant products, without payment or additional compensation for a period of 12 months
5) Proof of identity may be required when redeeming prize.
6) Winners must wait a minimum period of three months before entering another competition.
7) Winners will be notified by email.