Although spring is almost over – summer is on its way. We bring you eight hot trends to set your wardrobe ablaze.
1. Florals – It’s a no brainer that spring is a time to show off your favourite floral print pieces. We are going to be seeing a lot of blooms on everything this season from dresses, shorts, skirts and more.
2. Crop tops – Okay, we’ve been seeing this look for a while now and it doesn’t look like this trend is going away anytime soon. This look can be paired with a pencil skirt, denim jeans or you can put a little twist to it and wear it over a dress for a fun flirty look.
3. Maxi dresses – This look is my personal favourite. I love how you can look and feel sexy wearing this trend without having to expose too much skin. Maxi dresses are perfect for this season. They will keep you cool while making you feel and look slim. This look can be worn at the beach, dinner-dates, braai-parties etc.
4. Urban Amish hats – Amish hats are taking over the fashion industry. These head wear accessories are the epitome of cool. Celebrities like Pharrell and Chris Brown have been spotted rocking this trend.
5. Flower crowns – This is a perfect look for spring. A DIY flower crown can be easily made at home and personalised with any of your favourite flowers/colours. This look is girly and feminine and can be pulled off by anyone who’s in touch with their inner flower child.
6. Dungarees – Everyone is wearing dungarees! You can wear clothes under or over them. It’s really up to you how you want to pull off this look.
7. High waist shorts – Time to get waisted! High waist shorts are the perfect look for spring. You can pair this retro look with a tank top, crop top or a cardigan.
8. White is the new Black – Nothing says spring like a fresh all-white look. This look has been popular on the fashion runways and we’ve been seeing a lot of peeps including celebrities rocking this trend.
These looks are available in any store. Everyone should at least have one of these trends in their wardrobes this season. So what are you waiting for, guys? Go out there and get them!
Images by Andiswa Mkosi: @AndyMkosi & Onele Liwani: @Onele_L
Follow me on Twitter: @Miss_Twani