25 Quirky Things About Me
1. I really like my name 🙂 Thanks mom
2. I was born on the 23rd of October at 23:23, 3 days before my mother turned 23. (can you see a pattern here)
3. I was born with no hair
4. I hate being cold.
4. I have 2 dogs named Stephanie and Daphanie
5. Sheep are the funniest animals to me. I just look at them and start laughing.
6. I’m a very animated storyteller.
7. I love drawing cartoons and doodles.
8. I eat coco pops for breakfast lunch and supper, occasionally I’ll share with those in the office.
9. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Film and English.
10. I am a hoarder. I keep and collect everything from, pens, papers, scraps, ribbons, tapes, pictures, and diaries. I just might need it someday.
11. I had blue hair for a while (Yes I have pictures and No you can’t see them)
12. I love stationary… All stationary.
13. I broke my arm climbing a tree when I was 8.
14. I hate peacocks, they are so scary when they fan their feathers out.
15. If I could have super human powers it would have to telepathy- I want to move things with my super human mind.
16. I’m very indecisive…I think…
17. I loves stationary (did I say that already? Oh I have a bad memory)
18. I plan my day every day.
19. I get really bad sunburn. I was admitted to hospital last year with first degree burns after a fun day at the beach.
20. When I was younger I wanted to be a waitress.
21. I hate clowns. Such little freaks.
22. I am a skilled baby carrier.
23. I have a collection on book.
24. Lava Lamps makes me happy.
25. I love graphic novels.