Meet Joburg contributor Emmanuel Pheehe, he’s a yoga loving, Disprin ad-appearing guy with a big heart!
1. So, what is an HR student doing writing articles?
Pursuing his love of writing.
2. How has the Live Magazine experience been to you?
Amazing, eye opening and extremely inspirational, because I work, and have worked, with the coolest people in this industry. Epic!
3. Who would you like to interview in the future?
Arthur Mallan Murrison (GQ Fashion Director), Queen Elizabeth and Angelina Jolie.
4. Most people at the office describe you as an introvert, describe yourself in three words?
Shy, thinker and a humanitarian.
5. I have spotted you on the latest Disprin ad, which other talent have you been hiding from the team?
I can dance like te moer (nobody’s business).
6. Name one super power you would like to have and why?
The ability to give people (everyone) good lives that they wished to have because its saddens me to think that one can come in this world just to live poor and die suffering .
7. When you are not out to get a story or hanging out at the campus, what do you get up to?
Chilling out at home and making plans about what is it that I must do next.
8. How did you get this tall?
l drink Scott emulsion like water (jokes). I’m an athlete, I run, skip and do yoga maybe twice a week.