Writer: Vanessa Kungwane
A few things you’d never guess about Carmen Solomons
- I talk in my sleep.
- I still wrestle with my brothers.
- I sleep with the light on because I’m scared of the dark, and with both legs covered just in case that scene of paranormal activity might take place!
- Me and my best friend have burping competitions (o_0)
- I am really a man. LOL joking about that.
- I often quote Trevor Noah jokes and expect people to laugh all the time because the way I said it was funnier.
- I find Afrikaans words funny, like aartapel lmao!
Another side to Carmen………
Q:Your favourite movie?
-At the moment, the first Hangover.
Q:What kind of food do you like?
-Pizza. Food that makes me happy and anything sweet.
Q:What do you get up to on weekends?
-I hangout with friends. Spent with my best friend or catching up with old friends. Beach and braai… Sundays is church.
Q:The coolest thing you’ve seen overseas?
-The coolest thing I saw overseas… in Gran Canaria the beaches are. In New York the Flatiron building and the Empire State building. London, the London eye, and their public transport amazed me. The architecture in Zurich.
Q:How do you keep your body in shape?
-I don’t have a hectic work out regime. I do yoga now and again.
-Well my beauty secrets are not much of a secret. Don’t sleep with makeup, don’t smoke. Drink lots of water and not too much sun. Oh, and use cold teaspoons for tired eyes.
Q:If you were president for a day what would you do?
-I will lower petrol prices, give away cars and bursaries to the less fortunate and deserving. Make abortion illegal and bring back the death penalty.
Q:If you had one wish what would it be?
-My one wish would be that I could have ten more 😉
Q:What cartoon character do you resemble?
-Most people say I resemble Pepper Ann… But I prefer the lil’ mermaid.
Q:Are you single?
-I am in a relationship.