Help launch and grow your business using Digital Marketing. If you’re a professional who wants to learn more about using social media, content, Google Adwords and more, register for this 7-week evening class training programme.
Go digital or get left behind
In this digital age, professionals should improve their understanding of digital marketing; social media, search, analytics and how these tools actually work in order to benefit their brand or business. Through its Digify (PRO and Bytes) programme, Livity Africa has been at the forefront of this digital revolution in Africa, equipping more over 70 000 people.
The course offering:
- UX design
- Developing an eﬀective online presence
- Understanding online advertising platforms and how to use PPC (pay per click)
- Social media and learning how to craft content for your target audience
- Google Adwords which will help you understand your audience’s habits
The 7-week training programme will consist of intense learning modules:
- Online Marketing
- How to integrate traditional and digital marketing
- Web design and User experience (UX)
- Beginners’guide to paid advertising
- Introduction to search engine optimisation (SEO)
- A practical guide to content marketing
- Social media for business
- Starts 29 May 2017
- 73 Juta Street, Braamfontein
- 20 seats available
- Monday and Wednesday from 6-8pm
- 7 week course at R5 000 per person
- There are no prerequisites or minimum requirements for this course
“People should jump at the opportunity to be part of a digital platform such as this one because this industry is one of the fastest growing industries. New jobs are created everyday” – Thozamile Sejanamane, Digify Alumni.
“This digital programme helped a lot with my career. Before this programme, I would apply for jobs and never be considered. However, once I graduated from it, I didn’t have to go for an interview; I got offered the job I always wanted. – Tumelo Popela, Digify Alumni.