Hey Gents and Ladies here are just a few dating tips to make that first date less awkward.
Dating Tips: For the Gents
- When going on that first date, Groom yourself!
- On a first date never come on too strong.
- Create a flowing conversation by asking questions.
- Avoid all cheesy jokes!
- Try showing more of your character and personality
- Try and bring a romantic gesture like roses and chocolates if you’re the more romantic guy, or if you the adventurist guy set up an awesome out in the city evening.
- Dating shouldn’t be costly. Your first date could be a simply planned picnic in the park.
- Getting that first kiss is what every guy waits for and mainly works towards so to get that first kiss: be yourself ,avoid coming on too strong.
- If you cant afford to pay for a date, rather make sandwichs and go for a pinic. BE CREATIVE!
Dating Tips: For the ladies
- You’ll notice when a guy is trying to make the conversation flow and avoid awkwardness. Try and work with him and you’ll see things will be much better.
- When going on the first date try and be open minded, some guys just want a signal or two.
- Be open to different topics and share experiences to break the ice.
- Avoid talking about your ex it’s a complete turn off for the guy.
- If the first date didn’t work and you feel you guys are better as friends tell him, false hope is not cool.
- Always go to a public place for the first date.
- Dont be easy, he should work for that kiss.
Guys and Girls dating should be fun!