Big Brother season 8 is on it’s way and if you’re above the age of 21, you qualify to enter and stand a chance of being one of the new house mates!
From BB headquarters:
This year, entry is open to the same 14 countries as the year before with the only exception being Liberia which will be replaced by Ethiopia for this year. The replacement comes as AfricaMagic and series producers Endemol SA rotate certain countries into and out of the format. The reason for this is to ensure that a wide range of countries can be included in different editions of the series.
As a result of the change, participating countries this year are: Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Entry is open to persons over the age of 21,
- You have to be a citizen of one of the participating countries
- Have a valid passport or be able to obtain one by the end of March
- Be fluent in English,
- Be entertaining and passionate about the Big Brother experience.
- Have tolerance, determination and enthusiasm.
- Be open-minded, bold and adventurous.
Entry forms are available immediately at www.africamagic.tv/bigbrother so visit the website and complete the online submission form. Printed entry forms will also be available at MultiChoice offices in the participating countries from 1 February 2013.