Digify Africa is a digital training initiative delivered by Livity Africa, with support from Facebook. The programme is designed to upskill the next generation of digital talent in preparation for jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities across the continent.
Launched in South Africa in 2014 (and in Nigeria and Kenya in 2016), Digify Africa offers practical, real-world learning experiences that are delivered by young digital professionals.
Digify Africa is a new pathway in education, employment and empowerment, proving that by learning and improving digital skills, one can increase their chances of becoming employed or starting their own business or freelance career in Africa.
We help young people and organisations make a better living in the digital age. We focus on new and emerging demand-driven digital skills that can create livelihoods. Our work helps young people gain and grow their careers or business. As a result, it helps organisations – big and small – to thrive in the digital age.
Digital Skills Training Programmes on offer:
* Digital Marketing 101 for Professionals
Calling All Professionals
We are looking for working professionals who are keen to learn vital digital skills in our brand new exciting online evening classes. Digital Marketing 101 for Professionals is a 4-week course available to anyone who would like to get digital skills that will give them a competitive edge in any career.
- An introduction to digital marketing
- Developing an eﬀective online presence
- Understanding online advertising platforms
- How to produce engaging digital content
- How to optimise your content for search engines
- The basics of user experience (UX) and user interface design (UID)
Please note the following;
- The programme runs from 6 – 29 November 2017
- The classes will take place online every Monday and Wednesday from 18:00 – 20:00 (South African time)
- The 4 week course costs R 2 500 (SA) and $200 for students outside of SA
- There are no prerequisites or minimum requirements for this course. All you need is a willingness to learn, an interest in digital marketing and a reliable internet connection
Go digital or get left behind! Click on this link today to register for this exciting new course.
About Digify Africa
Digify Africa helps young people and organisations make a better living in the digital age. We focus on new & emerging demand-driven digital skills that can create livelihoods. Our work helps young people gain and grow their careers or businesses. As a result it helps organisations – big and small – to thrive in the digital age. Our model is scaleable and youth driven via a continent-wide network of digital professionals.
For more information please feel free to contact Qhakaza via email: firstname.lastname@example.org